With a receipt of your shipment, any items following below, and within 30 days of purchase (except outlet sale items) will receive a refund or will receive an exchange . Please note that shipping fee is non-refundable. In case the return is a result of our error, full amount will be refunded include shipping fee.
- Any clothing item in its original condition unused and unwashed (For Hakama, pleat retaining stitches on the hakama must be intact).
- Any unopened (still in its plastic wrap) Shinai, Bokuto and Jo
- Any item in new condition with original packaging and accessories
*When you ship back to us, please indicate on the shipping label that "Returned Item" to the original in Canada.
- All refunds are subject to 8% transaction fee. 4% for the purchase transaction and 4% for the refund transaction.
- If your order is qualified for free shipping, the original shipping fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- We will not accept items returned after 30 days.
- Return shipping will be at your expense if the return is not a result of our error.
- We can process returns and refunds only for the items purchased from Budogu Zen website.
- Custom Kendo Bogu, Custom Iaito Swords, Shinsakuto, Special Orders from Japan, or the products that have been personalized with Embroidery or Cord extension, the return will not be accepted unless the product was the wrong specification from what was ordered. Even if those items are returned to us, we will not issue a refund or send your item back.
**FOR THE CUSTOMER, WHO IS GOING TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE OF CANADA**
If you state the amount over $20 as item value on the commercial invoice, customs fee or brokerage fee might occur. Please note that these extra charges will be at your expense in this case. If you have questions about this fee, please contact us.
PACKING & SENDING YOUR RETURN
You can pack and send your return to us in just a few simple steps.
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to explain why the item is being returned and which size to exchange for. You will receive a reply from us in 1-2 business days.
- Pack the items securely in a box/bag. You can use the same box/bag the items arrived in or another if you prefer.
- Send to an address that we give you via email. Do not ship it back to the address it was shipped from. When you are shipping from outside of Canada, please indicate on the shipping label that the items are being returned to the original shipper in Canada.
- We will contact you once we receive and inspect the item.
- After inspection, you will receive a payment request from us for the shipping. NOTE: If your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost for both ways will be at your expense.
- New Items will be shipped out after the payment is authorized.
If you don't receive a shipment within a reasonable time, contact us and we will activate a search. Please contact us email@example.com.
Before sending your item back, please email us with the pictures of a damaged part at firstname.lastname@example.org. After inspection, we will send you a return shipping label by email. Please send the item back with original packaging and the packing slip. The new item will be re-shipped after the damaged item is returned.